Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I figured that now was as good a time as any to bring my blog back to life as it has languished since 2011 when an idiot professor forced me to create one or else he'd give me a bad grade. Anyhoo, I am so thankful for many things in my life. Firstly for my family who lift me up everyday and are there for me no matter what. Secondly, for my friends both old and new (hey EnchantaCon peeps. Will elaborate further in next post). Thirdly for my education and new job at the media center where I get to work with amazing staff and kids every day and get paid nicely for it. And forthly for my life and the new experiences I've been trying out. I discover something new with each and every one. As I sit here and ponder the year thus far, I am happy that there have been more ups then downs although I recognize the downs for shaping me and setting me up for other things. The year's not over yet so I'm hoping to squeeze a few more good things in. I hope everyone has had a blessed and fabulous Thanksgiving Day. Remember, if you are daring to brave the stores tomorrow, be careful with the crowds and traffic. Massive sales make people lose their minds and sense of caution. Also when you do head home, wherever that is, travel safe. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment